Organic fertilisers are natural products and are not refined or extracted. It is usually made from plant and animal waste. They act as soil conditioners mainly and are processed in farms and factories.
Benefits of organic fertilisers
- Organic fertilisers don’t harm the plants they are difficult to over-fertilise.
- Organic fertilisers provide nutrients to the soil and increase the ability of soil to hold water.
- They are non-toxic and help the plant to grow better.
- Organic fertilisers are renewable and environment friendly.
- These fertilisers are sustainable and protect the soil from weeds.
- With time it makes the soil healthy and robust and gives the best outcome.